Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Half Halt

Ok, who am I to bitch? (last post) My patient today is having a hard time breathing and understanding why she still is...

This morning I got to have the wind in my face, the company of my friends, and the use of my legs...be they ever so dragging. Not so bad for this day of mine on earth.

Besides that, one of my kids (and her horse) just won the Area Championships this past weekend. Check out this awesome photo:

http://www.photoreflect.com/pr3/photocard.aspx?pc=59230C2E1D5B2EFB60DCF9CA08EF2C47

It is an awesome day!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a great photograph. I need to add "learn to ride a horse" to my list of things to do at some point in life.

Julia said...

I will teach you... I am the best!! Looks like fun doesn't it??

kirsten said...

Yay Star and Danielle!! You can come teach me and Riley sometime!

Julia said...

Yeah Kirsten... that pic ALMOST makes me miss riding... They did a great job (big smiles!)

kirsten said...

I exchanged emails with Carrera the other day and she was wanting to come and see Riley - maybe I can talk her into riding him a little. I remember her as a little kid...it's funny how we all grow up so fast.

Dee said...

Wow, this is an awesome picture in motion. Great job on the win, coach!