Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Warhurst Was Work!

I ran within where I should have so I guess that works for me! Still battling hamstring cramping and fatigue issues but my girlfriends kept me on track...

1 mile (7:20 - 7:50 pace) 1200 at 10K (5:24)

7:34 5:10
7:35 5:15
7:43 5:17
7:40 5:25
7:45 5:25

So... I did stay in my range and I am pleased about that. These are not as fast as the Warhurst from the past (haven't run this since Performance Project) but probably faster than they would have been last fall. It would be nice to say that I ran like most of my buddies and had much better times but it is what it is! I am proud of everyone's efforts and times this morning and I am happy that I get to keep pulling off of all their energy!

1 comment:

kristenbaucher said...

i remember one time i tried really hard to cheer for you, but no words came out cause I was kind of dying :) sorry about that! great job this morning!