Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Uh oh...


I shaved Emma's hair (my dog) all off and tomorrow's high is 45. uh oh... She comes in at night if she feels like it but generally she lives outside. Guess I better make a "crate fort" to put in the carport for her while I am gone tomorrow. She would have a stroke if I leave her inside by herself... Sonething she would have to get used to if we move into a condo!! Meanwhile Cain, my neighbor's big male rottweiler, (our yards connect) wants to come in but Emma is having nothing of it. She has been out cruising her posts for the last hour and growling at Cain (who can whip her butt by the way) every time he ventures up to the door to ask to come in... crazy dog...

1 comment:

kirsten said...

Laughing about your clipped dog! The girl I have riding Riley was wishing he had a slick coat (he is kinda shaggy), I told her I'd be happy to body clip him, good thing I didn't! That would have been one pissed of pony - he doesn't like being inside either!