Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I love my car...

The driveway to my house!



A closer view...



They were big suckers!!



I saw the storm coming and it was BLACK (and kinda green...) I was hauling ass home from the barn on this little winding country road with the wind blowing and rain pelting my windshield when suddenly the Heavens opened and threw pounds of hail on me. The road turned from asphalt to ice in a second and my car went skidding across the hail balls totally out of control! But good ol' Sabrina (the car) stayed straight and grabbed a tiny piece of asphalt to slow down and stay outta the ditch. I drove (SLOWLY!!) the rest of the way home with hail the size of ping pong balls beating the Hell out of me. Got home and Sabrina looks like she may have weathered all that without (I hope) any dents! (From Physics I have learned that moving through the hail is better than stopping!!) So, my car seems to have saved me AND still maintained her beauty...cool. I can't say the same for the plants out on my deck...poor naked little things...shredded leaves...

No comments: