Thursday, March 12, 2009

Not so Green!

41 degrees, raining, blowing... I drove a 62 mile round trip this morning (20mpg = $6.00!!) to run 8 miles in 41 degrees, raining, blowing...

As I mentioned in my last post, my dog is naked. So, instead of booting her out this morning and hanging in town until my class starts, I let her stay in and came on back home. She was kinda perplexed but is looking pretty smug now while she eats her breakfast in the warmth of the big indoors. Wait...spoke too soon, now she wants out... I bet that won't last too long!

I have a driving day today. School (back to town) the barn (up to Leander) happy hour (back to town) home (Jonestown) Today I am the ungreenest driver ever...

On the up side, it was great (ok, kinda cold too) running with my teammates this morning who were also psycho enough to be out in the elements. Hail (not the frozen stuff!!) Team Rogue.

No comments: