Sunday, December 21, 2008

Boston Spreadsheet?

I found this Boston Marathon pacing spreadsheet while I was surfing "negative splits at Boston."

http://www.box.net/shared/75o3rqgty9

Anyway, I downloaded it and it didn't blow up my computer or anything. It is pretty interesting to look at with all the maps, elevations, and time calculations... at least I thought so.

Did a 4 mile easy around TL this afternoon. It was pretty breezy but I was glad to get out. My legs aren't back yet but if I don't get on a running schedule soon I might die from insomnia. It is 10:30 pm right now!! During training time I would have already been in bed for an hour and a half!! Besides, I miss the company!! Hope to see y'all on Tuesday morning for our pre-xmas holiday run... or at Office Hours... whichever suits your fancy! Happy holidays!!

1 comment:

kirsten said...

Julia - I've seen those spread sheets before and all they do is make me crazy. From my 1 time experience if you run at MGP and NO faster for the first 16 miles, do what you can on the hills (I lost very little time this year) and then give everything else on the last 6 miles you will run a fast time.