Tuesday, September 30, 2008

October Cool (we hope) dates


My favorite holiday (HALLOWEEN!) is this coming month as are the following:

Oct. 1 = International Day of Older Persons - this is the day that younger people let older people pass them on the track or trail (I am NOT making this stuff up!)

Oct. 11 = Reptile Awareness Day - this is for single women (or men) to discuss the varied patronage at NON-ROGUE personals functions.

Oct. 12 = International Moment of Frustration Scream Day - This is a Sunday... are we running that day?? Perhaps we are frustrated that we are not?? Steve??

Oct. 18 = World Menopause Day - Celebrating at the Palo Duro trail run. Anyone wanna f---ing come with me???

Oct. 25 = Make a Difference Day - Awwwwwww. Many thanks go to Rogue, Keep Austin Running, my friends, child protectors, and puppy adopters.

Oct. 31 = Halloween! THE best party night! However, it is on a Friday (pre-long run) so I guess the celebration will have to be Thursday! Oh for a sugar coma! (Don't look Meredith!!)

1 comment:

Dee said...

Oooohhh I'm looking forward to October 1st...I only wish it was on my routine workout track day. Oh well. Those are some cool holidays you have listed there.