Friday, August 14, 2009

What??

Ok, I haven't blogged in awhile and this is not even about running. It is about football...which I must admit I do not follow closely... All I can say is that there are billions of people in the world. If we think about it, talented football players are (like all of us) a dime a dozen. And yet, there are those among us that think it is just fine to support and watch a penis breathed asswipe like Vick the Dick. Kill a few dogs??? Ok kids, lets admire this dude. What is next? Reformed pedophiles???? Get a grip country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

John F said...

I think we have already had the reformed pedophiles resurgence with all the Michael Jackson media circus.

kirsten said...

Yeah....according to NPR football players have done worse. Huh, what's worse than making dogs fight to the death?